- The applicant should be an Indian national.
- The applicant should have passed in All India Senior School
Certificate Examination (AISSCE) 2009
conducted by CBSE and secured a minimum
of 80 % marks.
- Pursuing regular course (not correspondence or distance mode)
from recognized educational Institutions.
- Students should not be availing any other scholarship
- Income of parents from all sources should not exceed Rs 4.5
lakh per annum.
- Should not belong to creamy layer as defined by DoP&T from
time to time.
Value per month : Rs.1000/- for graduation
level (10 months per academic year)
Rs 2000/- for post graduate level (10 months per academic year)
Duration : 3 years for degree level and 2 years
in the post graduation programme (To be renewed on year to year
basis subject to eligibility) For renewal applicant has to apply on
separate renewal form.
For more details :
Image Credit: joeywan