|Time allowed : 3 hours
||Maximum Marks : 100
- All questions are compulsory.
- Marks for each question are indicated against it.
- Question numbers 1 to 10 are of two marks each. The answers to
these questions should not exceed 50 words each.
- Question numbers 11 to 20 are of four marks each. The answers
to these questions should not exceed 100 words each.
- Question numbers 21 to 25 are of eight marks each. The answer
to these questions should not exceed 200 words each.
- What do you understand by the changing nature
of State activities ?
- Differentiate between 'Political equility' and
- Is political socialisation a static or a
continuous process ?
- 'Rights imply duties.' Explain.
- Mention any two electoral devices to ensure
adequate representation to minorities in India.
- What do you mean by delimitation of
- Differentiate between Socialism and
- Define a national party. Who gives the status
of a national party to a political party in India ?
- "Non-alignment does not mean either
equi-distance or neutrality." Comment.
- Mention any two differences between political
parties and pressure groups.
- What are the main characteristics of a welfare
state ? How far is it correct to call India a welfare state
Click Here for Complete Question