|Time allowed : 3 hours
||Maximum Marks : 70
- There are 19 general questions.
- All questions are compulsory.
- Marks for each question are indicated against it.
- Questions number 1 to 10 are short-answer questions carrying 3
marks each. Answer to each of these questions should not exceed 80
- Questions number 11 to 15 are also short-answer questions of 4
marks each. Answer to each of these questions should not exceed 120
- Questions number 16, 17 and 18 are long-answer questions of 5
marks each. Answer to each of these questions should not exceed 150
- Question number 19 contains test items of very short-answers.
It is of 5 marks.
- Outline maps of the World and India provided to you must be
attached with your answer-book.
- Use of templates or stencils for drawing outline maps is
- Who was the writer of the book 'Geographia Generalis'? State
two branches of geography according to this writer.
- Name the three groups of resources based on the content and
give one example of each group.
- Why is iron most widely used in the world, in comparison with
other metals ? Explain three reasons.
- Explain with examples the three major physical factors which
affect the crop distribution in the world.
- How does 'specialisation' in the production of goods and
services promote international trade in the world? Explain with
three suitable examples.
- Explain any three major problems faced by Indian farmers in
- "There is marked regional disparity in the levels of
development in India". Support this statement with any three
- Study the map given below and answer the questions that follow
- Which type of roads shows the highest increase during the
period between 1950-51 and 1996-97 ? How much has it increased
- Explain two reasons responsible for the increase in this type
Click Here for Complete Question